What is the purpose of the KD025-209 study?
The main purpose of the KD025-209 study is to see
whether a new investigational study drug is safe and effective for helping
people with scleroderma.
The Study Drug
Who can participate in the KD025-209 study?
You may qualify for the KD025-209 study if you meet the
following basic requirements:
- You are at least 18 years old
- You have been diagnosed with scleroderma within
the last 5 years
- You have been on a stable dose of
immunosuppressive drugs for at least 6 months before starting the study
: Other requirements will apply.
What can participants expect?
Participants can expect the following
during the 60-week study:
- Visit the study clinic to find out if you qualify
- Take the investigational study drug or placebo (no active drug
ingredients) for 52 weeks and visit the study clinic monthly. All participants
will receive the study drug at some point during the 52-week period
- Check in with the study doctor after you stop taking the study drug
For more information about what to expect during the study, visit the KD025-209 clinicaltrials.gov webpage
or use the study clinic locator to find a doctor near you.
Study Clinic Locator